- Complete 7” Round Replacement Headlight
- Replaceable 55/60w H4 Halogen Bulb (Bulb Included)
- UV Treated, Hard Coated, Clear Lexan Lens
- Superior Multi-Surface Reflector Optics
- DOT Approved Street Legal in All 50 States
- Easy to Install Direct Replacement
- Designed to Fit Jeep Wrangler TJ (1997-2006)
|Pair Pack Part #||Single Light Part #||Beam||Finish||Watts||Candle Power||Lumens|
KC Replacement 7” & 8" Round Headlights
Updated. Direct Replacement.
Designed as an updated direct replacement headlight for the Jeep Wrangler TJ (1997 – 2006), this is a standard 7” round headlight that may fit other vehicles. Other vehicles may require a slight modification to the headlight bucket or retaining ring to fit properly. Easy to install using original equipment instructions.
Advanced, computer designed Multi-Surface Reflector Optics are used to create superior, high performance optics that allow you to see much better while driving at night. These headlights are a great improvement over the old style glass sealed beams that were original equipment.
Virtually Unbreakable lens. Replaceable Bulb.
KC’s Headlights feature a UV treated, Hard Coated Polycarbonate (Lexan) Lens that can handle harsh environments and is virtually unbreakable. These lights come complete with a replaceable 55/60 watt H4 style Halogen Bulb sealed with a rubber boot.
These replacement headlights are DOT (Department of Transportation) approved and completely street legal in all 50 states.