-50W HID Bulbs and External Ballasts
-Black or Stainless Steel Housing
-Hard Coated Polycarbonate or Glass Lens
-Unique Shock Mounted System
-Spot, Spread or Flood Beam Pattern
LIGHT PERFORMANCE(PER LIGHT)
-Raw Lumens: 5,000 lm
-Lux @ 10 Meters: Spot- 6,475 lx, Spread- 2,992 lx, Flood- 814 lx
-Candela: Spot- 647,460 cd, Spread- 299,205 cd, Flood- 81,423 cd
-Beam Distance (Meters): Spot- 1,609m, Spread- 1,094m, Flood- 571m
-HID Bulb: 35W D1S HID
-Amp Draw: 4.16A
-Product Dimensions: W - 6.22" x H - 8.42" x D - 5.38"
Pair Pack Parts
-(2) 50W 6" Daylighter HID lights
-Wiring Harness w/2-Pin weather proof connectors
-(2) Vinyl Light Covers
-30 Amp LED Switch w/Panel
PERFORMANCE HID AND PRECISION OPTICS
6" Daylighter HIDs deliver 6,475 lx @10m of light output at a beam distance of 1,609 meters. Using External HID ballasts with Precision reflectors for brighter light output.
AVAILABLE BEAM PATTERN AND ADVANTAGES
Spot Beam- Provides focused bright light for maximum forward distance and high speed visibility.
Spread Beam- Provides a balanced wider beam of light that increases peripheral visibility, as well increased range of visibility.
Flood Beam- Provides a large pattern of light utilizing a vertical and horizontal beam pattern, illuminating over short distances in low visibility conditions.
ADJUSTABLE MOUNTING FOR ACCURACY AND PRECISION
Our time-tested Daylighter shock mount system provides easy light aiming for beam stability and consistency.
RACE PROVEN STRENGTH & DURABILITY
Race proven steel housing combined with solid-state ballasts to tolerate the harshest terrains.
Available Part Numbers
• 6" Daylighter HID Pair Pack System - Stainless Steel - KC #660 (Spot Beam)
• 6" Daylighter HID Pair Pack System - Black - KC #661 (Spot Beam)
• 6" Daylighter HID Pair Pack System - Stainless Steel - KC #664 (Flood Beam)
• 6" Daylighter HID Pair Pack System - Black - KC #665 (Flood Beam)
• 6" Daylighter HID Pair Pack System - Stainless Steel - KC #666 (Spread Beam)
• 6" Daylighter HID Pair Pack System - Black - KC #667 (Spread Beam)